Last update on (10/30/2020)
Collection and use of personal information:
1. During your use of www.organd.com, you will provide us with certain information, as mentioned below (collectively referred to as “personal information”), which we may collect, store and use to provide services and fulfill our contractual obligations, and others such as allowing us to understand our users in a manner. To better and improve the experience and performance of the www.organd.com website for users;
- Information about your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address, Invoices, debit and credit card information, History of requests, Comments and information about your visits and use of www.organd.com (including your IP address, Geographical location, Browser type (browser) and version, And operating system, Referral source, And the duration of the visit, number of pages, Navigation on the site, etc. …).
- Information regarding any transactions that take place between you and us or in relation to www.organd.com, Including information related to any of your purchases of goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us to register with us as a registered user (including your account details).
- Information that you provide to us to subscribe to www.organd.com services, Email notifications, And / or electronic newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us, And opinions including comments on products / services.
2. We may use the personal information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- To register you on www.organd.com and to administer and provide our services, As mentioned on www.organd.com.
- In order to fulfill our agreement to provide services to you, Including those related to the purchase of products, their processing and obtaining amounts to be paid;
- Analyze and know your personal shopping preferences (for example, the market, customers, etc.) And product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products and services that we offer, We enable you to provide relevant information to you and our other customers through our marketing programs. We may use your personal information to make decisions about the use of automated technology. For example, automatic selection of products and services that we think are of interest to you through your information saved with us. We may keep you informed of these products and services, including special offers, discounts, offers, and competitions (including products and services for companies and other organizations) by any of the following methods: E-mail, Telephone (including robotic calls), Text messages (SMS), Other electronic messages such as picture messages, Mail, fax or otherwise.
- When you give us your information, You will be given an option to state if you do not wish to obtain information on these products and services either from us or from carefully selected third parties.
- To administer any prize draws or contests that you may wish to participate in.
3. When you purchase from (www.organd.com), We will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit / payment card details, and optional account information such as your username and password. We will use this information for purposes like:
- Send you information about your account and the system.
- Respond to your requests, Including refunds and complaints.
- Payments and fraud prevention.
- Set up your account for our store.
- Abide by any legal obligations we have, Like calculating taxes.
- Improve our store offers.
- Send you marketing messages, If you choose to receive it.
4. We may add the personal information you provide to us to the information we receive from third parties (such as credit agencies).
5. In order to protect our customers and protect us from fraud and theft, We may share all or any of the personal information that we obtain (for example, To confirm identity and other information in customer records, Including how you manage your account), With other group companies / branches / affiliated to Organd, And other third parties, Companies, retailers, financial institutions, and others (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, To be used the same way.
Disclosure of your information
6. While we will make every effort to protect and maintain the confidentiality of the information provided to us, We may share your personal information with other group companies / subsidiaries / branches of Organd Corporation and other third parties, And companies, retailers and organizations that provide us with the services or products that we provide to you through www.organd.com, for the following reasons:
- For companies and other organizations to conduct any prize draws or competitions
- For our agents, Or our employees or third parties who provide services for us.
- Any person to whom we assign or transfer our rights and duties stipulated in our agreement with you.
- If we must, Or if the law forces us to do so, either by taking any legal measures or future legal measures, Or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
8. If the Organd company is sold to a third party, Otherwise, the Organd company becomes the subject of a merger, association or acquisition, It becomes necessary for us to transfer personal information to a third party, Organd Company in such a case requires that the third party process your personal information with the same level of care that we were providing you.
- If you leave a comment on our website (www.organd.com), You can activate the saving of your name, email address and website in cookies. And that For your convenience so you do not have to fill in your details again when leaving another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and log into this website (www.organd.com), We will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and is ignored when you close your browser.
- When logging in, We will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display options. The login cookies last for two days. Screen options cookies last for a year. If you choose “Remember me”, The login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, The login cookies will be removed.
10. We take all necessary steps to provide reasonable protection against unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction of personal information. We protect any personal information that we collect using appropriate means. Organd is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties. Unless this access is enabled due to our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
11. The protection of your personal information is very important to us. Therefore, we take the following precautions, Among other things, To better protect personal information:
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, Misuse or alteration of your personal information, including use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software.
- We will store all personal information that you provide to us on our servers (password, And a firewall). All electronic transactions that you make or receive will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- We accept payment through 2Checkout Company sponsored by the National Bank of Egypt (NBE) and Credit Agricole Egypt (CA). When processing the payment, Some of your data will be passed to Accept, 2Checkout, the National Bank of Egypt and Credit Agricole Egypt (CA), Including information required to process or support payment, Such as purchase information and the total invoice of the purchase. All electronic transactions that you make or receive will be encrypted using SSL technology.
12. It is important for you to provide protection against unauthorized access to your account and password and to your computer, so you must make sure that you log out of your account, When you exit www.organd.com
Product reviews / comments
13. About two weeks after receiving your product, We may send you an email inviting you to review and rate the product that you have purchased. In addition, We may sometimes ask if you want to answer questions about your product. It was also provided by other clients.
- Your opinion may be shared on other sites of Organd and / or its / subsidiary / affiliates.
- After you submit your written review, it usually takes 48 hours for the review, question or answer to appear on www.organd.com, in line with our publishing guidelines.
- If you leave a comment, The comment and its metadata will be preserved indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve any follow comments automatically instead of keeping them on a waiting list for approval.
- If you have an account on this website (www.organd.com), Or leave comments, You can request to obtain a file of the personal data that we keep about you, Including any data you have provided to us, You can get the file printed or via e-mail. Please write your request manually with a copy of your passport along with sending a recent utility bill showing the address such as a passport and a message to the e-mail and writing the address (request for obtaining a personal data file) knowing that the value of the request is 100.00 USD (only one hundred US Dollar) ).
- You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obligated to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- When visitors leave their comments on the website (www.organd.com), We collect the data described in the comments, And product review form, As well as the IP address of the client and the browser (browser) to help detect unwanted messages (spam).
- All comments (reviews) are verified with an automatic spam detection service.
- You cannot edit / remove your review after submission.
- If you require any additional information about this service or would like to remove your review, You can contact us.
Embedded content from other websites
14. Articles / products on this website (www.organd.com) may contain embedded content (for example, Videos, photos, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites is treated the same way a visitor visits another website.
15. These websites may collect data about you, Cookies are used. And integrates additional third-party tracking, It monitors your interaction with this embedded content. This includes tracking your interaction with the embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to that site.
16. In order to better understand our customers and we can improve the product / potency efficiently and effectively, We are actively pursuing activities around the product, Including page views and clicks.
17. For users who register on our website (if any), We also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, amend or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username).
18. You can inform us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time. If you are concerned that any of the personal information we are holding is inaccurate, You can contact us.
19. Our website (www.organd.com) may contain links to other websites. Organd is not responsible for the privacy practices of the sites not managed by Organd. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personal information.
20. You may receive emails from Organd based on your subscription request. If at any time you wish to cancel the subscription, You can click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email communication.
Contact Us :